Welcome to A Red CircleWelcome to A Red Circle, a collaborative, community based not-for-profit organization located in north St. Louis County, Missouri.
Inspiration for A Red Circle
North St. Louis County’s (“North County”) current economic status can be traced back to racist federal and local laws and public policies in the areas of real estate and education. A Red Circle’s vision is to restore North County to a safe, vibrant, sustainable, and economically sound community that remains diverse, and in doing so, help heal the racial strife and division that threatens to ruin North County altogether. We have identified five focus areas in which we will work to combat North County’s economic segregation—employment, education, holistic living, policy, and the arts. We would love for you to partner with us!
Community betterment and empowerment are our focus. That means:
- more employment opportunities in North County;
- updated approaches to school discipline and methods to increase parental involvement;
- an updated formula for equitable school funding;
- healthier food choices and greater access to organically sourced meals;
- financial empowerment and wellness education;
- higher voter turnout and civic engagement; and
- increased exposure and enjoyment of the fine arts!
Share with your neighbors and friends!! We can make a difference one person and cause at a time!
Healthy Flavor – A Red Circle’s Holistic Living bistro is now open every Friday at North Hills United Methodist Church, 10771 Trask Drive, Ferguson, Missouri 63136. Hours are 6pm to 8pm. Meals are farm to table style and we request donations only. Menu changes weekly. Click here every Thursday for updates.
Our newsletter, The Quarterly Circle, is hot off the presses. Read it here.
You may also mail a check payable to A Red Circle at 9950 Glen Owen Drive, St. Louis, MO 63136
We thank you for your continued support.
All gifts are tax-deductible.
…because all blood is red