Meet the faces of A Red Circle!
Erica R. Williams – Founder & Executive Director
Erica R Williams holds a BA in Paralegal Studies and an MBA, both from Maryville University. She is working on her PhD in Public Policy and Administration from Walden University, with a concentration on policy analysis.
* is a St. Louis Master Gardener,
* co-chairs MOCAN – Missouri Council on Activity and Nutrition and the Food Systems Work Group for same.
* lead a Peer Circle for Executive Directors of Color for Winrock International’s Food Systems Leadership Network,
* sits on the Youth Ed & Development committee of Kids Win-Missouri and participates in HomeGrown Stl,
* is a member of the Nine Network Community Advisory Board; and
* the recipient of a Focus St. Louis Award, My Name is Need, an Impact Award, and an award from the Coalition for Human Rights.
When not working for A Red Circle, Erica is on the Board of Directors for Kids Win Missouri and the Community Advisory Board for Refuge and Restoration Nonprofit Organization in Ferguson, Missouri.
Drew Foster – Program Associate
Drew Foster joined A Red Circle in January, 2020. Drew holds a Bachelor’s of Social Work from the University of Missouri St. Louis. Prior to becoming the Program Associate, Drew served as A Red Circle’s BSW Practicum Student in the Summer and Fall semesters of 2019. In addition to working for A Red Circle, Drew enjoys jamming on the drums.
Nicholas Williams and Jordan McCain – Mutual Aid Assistants
Nicholas Williams is a 2020 graduate of McCluer Senior High School. He is an avid gamer and enjoys playing his clarinet.
Jordan McCain is an UMSL student and also serves as A Red Circle’s policy intern. She is studying political science and Spanish.
Board of Directors
LaKeisha Griffin, MSW
Interest: Healthy Food Access & Racial Equality
Employment: Northside Community Housing Inc.
Interest: Community Outreach
Employment: Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
Dr. Destiny Reddick, Ed.D
Interest: Education Equity
Employment: Maryville University
Interest: Community Development
Interest: Community Building and Holistic Living
Employment: Veteran’s Administration
M. Michelle Wilbret
Sarah Willey, MA, CFRE, SMS
Kristen Wagner, PhD, MSW
Betsy Sinclair, PhD