A Red Circle in the news!
- STL Public Radio interviewed Erica about the plans for our community grocery store. Read and listen here.
- KSDK did a segment on the upcoming grocery store. Watch and read here!
- KSDK interviewed Erica about the Healthy Flavor Community Garden. Watch it here!
- St. Louis County named A Red Circle a recipient of their Children’s Service Fund. Read the Grassroots Award Press Release here.
- Be The Change magazine, Fall 2021. Find us on page 22.
- Missouri EATs helps communities strengthen local food systems. Read more here.
- The Association of Fundraising Professionals profiled Erica Williams in its September blog. Read the interview here.
- A Red Circle was recently featured in a blog from Green the Church about the North County Agriculture Education Center, titled A Red Circle Promotes Community in North St. Louis County
- Erica Williams’ alma mater Maryville University featured her in its Spring, 2020 magazine! Enjoy reading about how she is Shaking Up North County!
- How to do a food demo for 95 in a pandemic highlights the work of Missouri University Extension and Beyond Housing to introduce the North County Agricultural Education Center to residents in Pine Lawn, Missouri, with the challenge of quarantine.
- Executive Director Erica Williams was interviewed for the podcast We Live Here on April 30, 2020. The topic is Food Security During Covid-19. Enjoy and join in the action to increase healthy food access in North St. Louis County.
- Please enjoy this great article from writer Mia Turner of St. Louis Partnership, which highlights A Red Circle’s work in North St. Louis County.
- We are pleased to be included in this list of recipients to address holistic living with new moms at Jamaa Birth Village in Ferguson, Missouri. Read more about our program and the other recipients here.
- See the article posted by Missourinet titled, “Missouri Department of Agriculture gives grants to projects in “food deserts” around state, which includes A Red Circle’s North County Agricultural Education Center!
- St. Louis Public Radio interview about school district boundaries and racial equity in education.
- Erica Williams participated on a panel discussion about voting suppression tactics and provided practical ways that community organizations can get involved. Read more about the event.
- Read about Ignite Missouri, an event powered by A Red Circle, to increase opportunity for Blacks and other minorities in Missouri’s cannabis industry!
- St. Louis Public Radio did a piece titled, “With Stores Gone, Farmers Market to Fill Void in North St. Louis Food Desert”, to highlight our Healthy Community Market! Check it out here.
- A Red Circle received the What’s Right With the Region Award! Read about the award and the Emerging Initiatives category here.
- KMOV conducted our first on-camera interview about our Education Advocacy Coalition in July, 2017!